Do you need a break from the children or grand-children? Pick up the telephone and call us on 01803 525 729 to book your stay with us now!
What you can expect at Bay Cottage: –
- Adults Only (you need to be 18 years or older)
- A warm welcome (we offer tea & coffee on arrival to guests who check in between 2pm & 5pm)
- Cosy & Clean Rooms
- Rooms are cleaned daily
- Toiletries & Beverage Tray contents are replenished daily
- Traditionally cooked breakfast with lighter options available (many special diets catered for)
- A pet-free environment
- We welcome Non-Smokers
- Patio for guest use
- All Rooms are en-suite
- Room price includes breakfast
“Thank you for a lovely stay. We had a great time. Lovely hosts, weather and beautiful scenery. Thanks Anna & Simon!” Catherine & Caroline
Run by husband and wife team, Simon & Anna, Bay Cottage is our home so we operate differently from a hotel.
If you’re looking for a cosy, en suite room with a mouth-watering breakfast served in our light and airy dining room, then you’ve come to the right place! Our rooms aren’t posh or fancy, we simply provide you with a clean room, a comfortable bed and a delicious, freshly cooked breakfast!
“We have really enjoyed staying here, it’s really home from home. Will definitely be back.” Mr & Mrs Johnson
Want to know how you can get discounts on our featured room every month? Simply sign up to our monthly Newsletter at our Facebook Page (click on the Special Offers tab on the left hand side) or send an email to email@example.com with Send Me Offers in the subject line.