If you’re looking for a single room, what do you require?
I’ve been gathering feedback from our guests in Room 4 the only Single Room in our Guest House this year.
They’ve been using words such “clean”, “quiet”, “peaceful”, “comfortable”. One guest told me that Room 4 was “… light and airy and perfect for my stay …”
“Good food. Great place. Back soon.” John, Wakefield
The Single Room is the smallest bedroom in the house, yet, because it has a high ceiling, it does not feel claustrophobic at all. The windows are south facing and look out over Berry Square.
If you need to getaway by yourself, this could be the ideal room for you! It has an en suite shower, a small chest of drawers and a wardrobe and there’s even a chair in the window.
Facts & Figures
- This is our only Single Room
- Snug and cosy, this room has views over Berry Square.
- New duvet cover and pillowcases
- New picture & blinds
- It is 6 square metres (64 square feet).
- Located on the First Floor, it is 18 steps up from the Dining Room.
- Current room prices can be found by clicking on the Book Now button.
Want to know how you can get discounts off our featured room every month? If you’ve not yet signed up to our monthly Newsletter you can either sign up at our Facebook Page (click on the Special Offers tab on the left hand side) or just send an email to email@example.com with Send Me Offers in the subject line!